Customers Asked Questions
Frequently asked questions
Are you licensed & insured?
Yes, we are licensed and insured. Our license number is CMC1249636 Mechanical Contractor.
Do you offer free estimates?
Yes, we offer free estimates on air conditioning systems and duct work:
• New construction/installations
How do I schedule an appointment?
New Customers: Please call our main office (888) 901-5481 and a customer service representative will be more than happy to assist you.
- Existing Customers: Schedule online or by calling us at (888) 901-5481 and a customer service representative will be more than happy to assist you.
Do you offer financing?
Yes, we have multiple residential financing programs available.
Do you offer emergency service?
Yes, we have after hours emergency service (depending on availability).
What brands do you work with?
- We service all major brands, some of them are Rheem, Carrier, Trane, Goodman, York, Lennox, Amana, Ruud, American Standard and more.
- Manufacturer’s warranty vary from one another, we recommend always checking before purchasing. Below you will find and idea of the standard manufacturer’s warranty.
- Residential comes with 10 years on parts & compressor if equipment is registered; if not registered it comes with 5 years on compressor & 1 on parts.
- Repairs: 2 Year on Labor & Parts (Effective 06/2018)
- Service: 6 Months on drain line flush.
- A/C Installations: 2 Year on labor.
- A/C Replacements: 2 Year on labor.
Do you offer labor extended Warranties?
- Yes, we have 2, 3, 5 & 10 year labor extended warranties depending on the brand of equipment. If you are interested, please contact us at (888) 901-5481.