Customers Asked Questions
Frequently asked questions
Yes, we are licensed and insured. Our license number is CMC1249636 Mechanical Contractor.
Yes, we offer free estimates on air conditioning systems and duct work:
• New construction/installations
Yes, we have multiple residential financing programs available.
Yes, we have after hours emergency service (depending on availability).
- We service all major brands, some of them are Rheem, Carrier, Trane, Goodman, York, Lennox, Amana, Ruud, American Standard and more.
- Manufacturer’s warranty vary from one another, we recommend always checking before purchasing. Below you will find and idea of the standard manufacturer’s warranty.
- Residential comes with 10 years on parts & compressor if equipment is registered; if not registered it comes with 5 years on compressor & 1 on parts.
- Repairs: 2 Year on Labor & Parts (Effective 06/2018)
- Service: 6 Months on drain line flush.
- A/C Installations: 2 Year on labor.
- A/C Replacements: 2 Year on labor.
- Yes, we have 2, 3, 5 & 10 year labor extended warranties depending on the brand of equipment. If you are interested, please contact us at (888) 901-5481.